Patient Network for Quality
The Patient Network Quality (PNQ) was set up within East and North Herts Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to support the CCG's Quality Committee in ensuring that:
- Commissioned services are delivered with high quality and best possible outcomes for patients, carers and their families.
- Local health services are effective and safe and for patients to be treated with compassion, dignity and respect.
The group is made up of public members from local patient participation groups, who meet five times a year to discuss issues in relation to the quality of healthcare services provided to residents of East and North Hertfordshire.
Members of the patient network quality have recently been involved in the following quality monitoring initiatives on behalf of the CCG and the patients they represent:
- Quality assurance visits alongside members of the CCG's quality team
- Contribute to and review the CCG's urgent care plan
- Review of patient experiences of Outpatient clinics and discharge
Notes of the last meeting of Patient Network Quality meeting (December 2017) can be downloaded by clicking here.
Dates of meeting for 2018 are:
- Wednesday 31 January - please click here to download the agenda for this meeting.
- Wednesday 28 March
- Wednesday 27 June
- Wednesday 26 September
- Wednesday 5 December