Patient Network for Quality
The Patient Network Quality (PNQ) has been set up within East and North Herts Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to support its Quality Committee in ensuring that:
- Commissioned services are delivered with high quality and best possible outcomes for patients, carers and their families.
- Local health services are effective and safe and for patients to be treated with compassion, dignity and respect.
The Network is made up of nominated members of our locality patient commissioning groups, who meet every two months to discuss issues in relation to the quality of healthcare services provided to residents of East and North Hertfordshire.
Members of the patient network quality have recently been involved in the following quality monitoring initiatives on behalf of the CCG and the patients they represent:
- Quality assurance visits alongside members of the CCG's quality team
- Contribute to and review the CCG's urgent care plan
- Review of patient experiences of Outpatient clinics and discharge