Patient Locality Networks
We have developed a strong network of patient and carer involvement with the day-to-day business of the CCG.
Built upon the foundations of active patient groups in our GP surgeries across east and north Hertfordshire, we meet with a nominated representative of each of those groups in their geographic 'localities'.
Below you can find details of when and where our locality patient groups meet and minutes from the previous meeting:
|Locality||Dates||Venue||Agenda||Notes of last meeting|
|Lower Lea Valley||Weds 11 April, 11 July, 17 October 2018||The Maples Health Centre, Broxbourne||Please click here to download.||Please click here to download|
|North Herts & Stevenage||Thurs 26 April, 19 July, 25 October 2018||TBC, Stevenage||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Stort Valley & Villages||Weds 18 April, 5 July, 4 October 2018||Bishop's Park Health Centre, Bishop's Stortford||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Upper Lea Valley||Tues 27 March, 3 July, 2 October 2018||St Andrew's Centre, Hertford||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
|Welwyn Hatfield||Tues 24 April 2018||Charter House, Welwyn Garden City||Please click here to download||Please click here to download|
If you are interested in joining the locality patient network please get in touch with our public engagement team on: 01707 685 397 or email: email@example.com
How are our patient & carer members helping?
- Meet regularly with GPs and Practice staff, being listened to and working together as equal partners.
- Use their experience from their own surgeries to promote good practice across a wider area.
- Representing local views of patients and carers to influence priorities and redesign of services.
- Visit hospitals and community services, talking to patients, carers and visitors to monitor quality and assess the patient experience.
- Contribute their views in committee meetings and workshops.