Patient Commissioning Groups
We have developed a strong network of patient and carer involvement with the day-to-day business of the CCG.
Built upon the foundations of active patient groups in our GP surgeries across east and north Hertfordshire, we meet with a nominated representative of each of those groups in their geographic 'localities'.
How are our patient & carer members helping?
- Meet regularly with GPs and Practice staff, being listened to and working together as equal partners.
- Use their experience from their own surgeries to promote good practice across a wider area.
- Representing local views of patients and carers to influence priorities and redesign of services.
- Visit hospitals and community services, talking to patients, carers and visitors to monitor quality and assess the patient experience.
- Contribute their views in committee meetings and workshops.