North Herts Locality Group
There are 12 GP practices in the North Herts locality, covering the areas of Hitchin, Letchworth and Baldock. They provide care for a population of around 113,000 and with a budget for 2014/15 of £120.1m.
Most of the health budget is spent on acute hospital care which includes emergency treatment, planned operations, tests and investigations.
|The main hospitals used by patients in North Herts are:||Other providers:||Local authorities:|
Dr Fiona Sinclair
Prescribing: Dr Simon Chatfield
Long Term Conditions: Dr Simon Chatfield
Mental Health: Dr Natasha Larmie
Patient Engagement: Dr Simon Chatfield
Pathology lead: Dr Matthew Jarvis
• Over 75’s Health Checks
• Winter Pressure Schemes
• Enhanced Commissioning Framework
• NHS Health Checks
• Care Homes Enhanced Service
• Map of Medicine
• Community Anti Coagulation Service
• Interface Care of the Elderly
• Skin Health Pathway
• Home First
Key health priorities
• Improvements of GP services
• Improving the quality of life for people with long term conditions
• Improve the care and reduce mortality and morbidity at East and North Herts Trust.